How to start playing Dota 2: and is it worth it at all ?


In a nutshell about DotA
Who else did not know, Dota 2 is one of the coolest games of our time. She received all sorts of awards there, like "the best game on the PC" and something else that sounds, I thought, solid. It is also noteworthy that it is an e-sports discipline, and prize pools of tournaments sometimes reach several million dollars.

Definitely, there is an opinion that there is something special about this game. To play is worth at least for the sake of familiarizing with something large and meaningful. I tried, of course, more because of the stories of my boyfriend who have been accompanying me for about two years.

dota 2 heroes
My overall impression of the game was positive, although I did not expect this. Interesting Dotu 2 do basically three things: the game happens to real people, you can choose a hero from a hundred with different abilities, a well thought out game world.

For me, a huge plus was that each character is individual, each has its own story, each has a beautiful model. It is also positive that the world is fictional, and you can play by anyone, but not by a banal soldier with a gun.

How to start playing Dota 2
Yes, DotA 2 is a great game. This is generally the first computer game that I liked, if you do not take into account unpretentious games like Triple town. I think that in this case it should be liked by almost anyone. But it's not so easy to start playing Dotu (it's not easy to play either, but there is a Russian pub for this, where you do not have to worry about your level of play).

The difficulty is to start with a lot of information that you need to operate for a successful game. I was lucky, because my boyfriend willingly shares with me all the nuances, but still I tried three times before I could appreciate Dotu.

It was the misunderstanding of what was happening that terribly irritated me, and I abandoned the game until better times. But as soon as I caught a few things, it became incredibly interesting and exciting. So I decided to tell about them - all of a sudden it will help someone to love DotA 2 on the first try :)

How to find your hero
I'm not about something to think about. I'm just literally about how to find the hero for whom you play, on the map. It sounds a little absurd, but I initially had problems with it.

The fact is that the hero is sent to any point on the map, where you can click the mouse, but the camera is not attached to it. If you relax a little, go to the kitchen for tea, then you simply lose focus. Of course, I'm joking - there's no time for tea, because the game requires constant participation, but it's easy to get lost.

In general, if the hero disappears, you can click on his "avka" or press F1. But the main thing is not to admit such a situation - it's better not to lose the hero from the field of view, because at this time he will surely be met by someone from the enemy team or just a tower.

Management at first really angered me, perhaps because it was my first game of such a plan. Even more negative was from mass fights, where it's sometimes impossible to see your character in general.

Look at the printskrin game in which I played Tidehunter. Do you see him? I do not see it either, but it's there, and it seems like you need to act somehow.

It's okay to find a hero, but you need to figure it out with a map. In principle, it's not so difficult: the map is small (which surprised, but that's what makes the game more dynamic) and primitive enough. Three lines, a couple of planted forests and a river - it's not like navigating in the mountains, for example. It's easy even for me!

Another thing is to understand what the teammates are talking about. Three lines are always called differently. Average, it's mid, it's the most unequivocal, but it's not worth it to go there. There are two more, and in them lies a trick.
How to remember everything at all?
For today in Доте 2 already there are 110 heroes, everyone has the unique abilities, approximately on 4. And more subjects more than hundred are. At the same time it's impossible to play DotA, if you do not know this all.

It turns out to start playing, you need to read and remember thousands of lines and some Dota Wiki? I think it's easier to have a friend who plays - he will tell you everything, do not doubt. You can also get trained in the game itself, try playing with bots and something else, but it's not so exciting that it's better not to get involved.

Comments

Popular Posts